Sith (shee) is open for business selling gorgeous gifts and little treats!

459 Dumbarton Road, Partick, Glasgow - www.sithcafe.co.uk

We are two women who wanted to set up a unique cafe in Glasgow. Somewhere were you can hang out, knit, surf the web, play chess, chat and buy the odd gift - whilst eating cake.

The cafe is open and so is the shop! We'd love to see you!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It has really begun!

My god. It's mad. It took until last night for it to sink in exactly what we have taken on... Once I'd recovered ;-) ...it all began to look even more exciting!

Here's a quick snapshot of the progress so far...

We started on the 1st of April with a building that looked like this...



By last night (thanks to the sterling efforts of Jake, Lady B, Pauline, Liz and myself) we had one that looked like this...




















Look - no walls!

Now we need to put it all back together, nicely. I think that's the hard part. Now, if only I could get a flippin' joiner to call me back...

No comments: